Rakam is a modular analytics platform that gives you a set of features to create your own analytics service.
Typical workflow of using Rakam:
- Collect data from multiple sources with trackers, client libraries, webhooks, tasks etc.
- Enrich and sanitize your event data with event mappers
- Process data in real-time using real-time modules (pre-aggregate data via stream processing using SQL!),
- Store data in a data warehouse to analyze it later. (Postgresql, HDFS, S3 etc.)
- Analyze your event data with your SQL queries and integrated rich analytics APIs (funnel, retention, real-time reports, event streams)
- Analyze your users with integrated CRM tool
- Create custom dashboards and real-time reports using Rakam BI
- Develop your own modules for Rakam to customize it for your needs.
All these features come with a single box, you just need to specify which modules you want to use using a configuration file (config.properties) and Rakam will do the rest for you. We also provide cloud deployment tools for scaling your Rakam cluster easily.